Saturday 20 April 2013

Yup, I've caught the blogging bug now!  Today was my day off work and I have done absolutely nothing but craft all day and loved every minute of it. This digi image AGAIN comes from MayzyArt (I do love other digi companies too I just have a lot of new ones from mayzy that i'm having a lot of fun playing with right now. 


Stash Used: 
Copics:
Hair - E21, E25, E27 & E29
Skirt, Top, Bow & Icing - RV000, R81, R83 & R85
Promarkers:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Eyes - Sky Blue, Arctic Blue
Top - Sunflower, Tulip yellow & Buttercup
Boots - Caramel, Sandstone & Grey Squirrel LTD ED

Papers used - (Hangs head in shame) I don't know. The front cover has come off the front of the pad and I cant remember what they were called. 

Flowers from my stash.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute. The colors are wonderful and love that you used Mayzy's image...Fabulous work! Thanks for joining our Challenge at MayzyArt. Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, really cute image, love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete