Sunday 26 May 2013

MayzyArt Challenge #018 - Sweets!

MayzyArt Challenge  - Sweets!

Everyone loves sweets right? Well right now take yourself over to MayzyArts blog where the latest challenge is all about sweets! Discount codes for MayzyArts Shop are to be won. For my DT card I used Jean - a super sweet stamp from MayzyArt. Doesn't that cupcake just look so sweet. 
Ok let me show you my card, 


The stamp as I said was Jean from Mayzy Art. The base of the card I created myself using the largest of the XXL Frames Frilly #5 dies from Go Kreate I cut two out and scored one of them an inch from the top and used this folded over tab to glue to the front. I then cut a little off the bottom so the card wouldnt fall to one side with all the flowers. You can do this and have it as a rocker card if you dont have it loaded more at either side. 


Here I have an apology to make, I didnt save my document where I keep a note of which colours and papers I used. The computer shut down on me and it was gone! 



I hope you have enjoyed my 'sweet' card with the 'sweet' Jean and her 'sweet' cupcake. Did I mention the theme for this challenge was SWEETS! 

I hope you can join us in this challenge I look forward to seeing all your entries.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Keep Smiling


 photo staceysiggy.png

1 comment: