Sunday 2 June 2013

Here Come the Boys  Challenge #53 - Ribbon

It's challenge time again over on Here Come The Boys challenge blog. Wow these challenges come round so fast. The theme for this one is 'ribbon' and, of course, must be a card for a boy/man. This is the last of the three cards I was asked to make as a Guest DT Member for Here Come The Boys *insert sad face*. However, the lovely Woo has invited me to make a few more cards so you haven't seen the last of me yet *insert smiley face* Anyway, onto my card:


The image is Walk the Plank from Lili of the Valley


Image is coloured with promarkers


I used alphabet stamps from Alys Inky Fingers to stamp the greeting on Beresfords double sided silk and used cocktail sticks to make little flags. 


I hope you have enjoyed my card. Now take yourself over to Here Come The Boys and add to your link to be in with the chance of winning a great prize. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with. 

Keep Smiling
 photo staceysiggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment