Saturday 1 February 2014

a little bit GORJUSS

Hi everyone,
 
Todays card isn't a DT card for a change, its a JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT card! Well, kind of. I am using this card to tell you all about a gorgeous little craft shop near my in Barnsley called Home Farm Crafts
 
 
Everything on the card I am showing you today has come from Home Farm Crafts. So what if you aren't from Barnsley. Well, Andrea also has a website which is very easy to use and has a wide range of crafting goodies.
 
So let's see the card:
 
The image is a clear stamp from the Little Gorjuss range by Santoros.
I used the Cameo to cut out the heart oval and the fences.
Shabby white fran-tage was used on the fence and around the main image.
I finished off the card with buttons and twine and some ribbon and lace. All available from Home Farm Crafts.
 
 
The image is coloured mainly with copics and promarkers used just for the skin.
 
I do hope you can pop by Home Farm Crafts either in person or the website. If you are on facebook Andrea also has a group on there too:)
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and brilliant image coloured so well Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis definitely GORJUSS Stacey... I have a weakness for these little images... and you've done a perfect job with her!

    Hugs
    Christine x
    PS... I found out where Barnsley is!! I knew it was south of us... but when we go south from here, we go down the A1M, and the M18... so don't see any signs for Barnsley - hence my ignorance x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's more than a little bit Gorjuss... it's a LOT Gorjuss! The colours are fab and the sprinkling of Frantage is lush - how cute to use it on the fence!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I like those dark, bold colours and the Frantage... you know I go ape over that stuff! It looks fabulous on that little fence and so clever!

    ReplyDelete