Thursday 6 February 2014

Breaking News

Hi everyone
 
Thursday again and that can only mean one thing for me now. It's Dr Digi Day! So this week I made a bit of a mix up with dates and the card I'm blogging today is for my sister-in-laws boyfriend. Well I got dates mixed up and it's not his birthday till NEXT week so hopefully he won't see this post and I wont share it on Facebook until next week. Nigel if you do see it - soz!
 
Anyway meet Mr Speaker:
 
 
The image is Mr Speaker (Birthday) from Dr Digi House of Stamps
The papers are from Country Gent paper pad from Lili Of The Valley
All shapes are cut on the Silhouette Cameo
Card Candi is from my stash.
 
 
 
 
 
The image was coloured with Copics and Promarkers for the skin.
 
 
I used the same papers inside the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by please pop back next Thursday where you can meet Biffo!
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xx

2 comments:

  1. I LIKE this Stacey! It's comical but caring! LOL Just the job for a bloke. Now, tell me, how on EARTH did you cut round him so beautifully!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to say its with a very steady hand lol but no it's cut out on the Cameo hun you can print and cut digis on there its fab!

      Delete