Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi everyone
Happy Valentines day to you all.

Hope you are all being spoilt rotten today - you deserve it!

I thought long and hard about what card to so my hubby Alan. He is the most wonderful man anyone could wish for. So do I go cute, traditional, humourous, soppy? I just couldn't decide. Then my sister sent me a message saying had I seen the Valentines digi stamp sale over on Bugaboo. Well I hopped over there and found THE perfect digi. Anyone who knows me knows this is perfect!

Which one did I choose.....



I just couldn't resist. Alan is always saying I'm sure you love those pens more then me! HAHA
The image is called Copic Marker Love from Bugaboo (25% off Valentine digis)
Once again my best friend Cameo worked overtime on this card.
First I cut all the shapes in white and then again at a slight internal offset in red. Next I used Me To You papers from DoCrafts.
I got the boarder, swirls and easel stand cutting files from the Silhouette Store.
The 'Husband' was done simply by using the text tool in the cameo and making a simple mat using the offset tool.

The image is coloured with.....well......can you guess??  Yup - COPIC MARKERS!!


The heart and border measure 8" tall so when stood on the stand takes it to about 9" tall so it came out a pretty decent size.

Hope you all have a fantastic night.

Keep Smilin'
Stacey x

1 comment: