Wednesday 5 February 2014

New Baby

Hi Everyone,
 
Well the dreaded lurgy has hit the Schofield household so today has been a lazy day. I found some images I coloured in a few weeks ago and haven't had chance to turn them into cards yet. Here is the first one and hopefully I will be back later tonight with one if not two more :)
 
 
The image is Baby Elephant from Redonkadoodles Designs.
I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut out the frame and the lettering and also the scalloped squares around the image.
The paper is from Dovecraft Back to Basics III
Buttons, Ribbon and Pearls are from Country Baskets
 
 
The image is coloured entirely with Copics.
 
Thanks for stopping by I'm going to grab a cuppa now before I crack on with the next one :)
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 
 
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey x

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image fabulous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah such a sweet card, your little elephant is so cute and the little embellishments are perfect. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely baby card. Leona (Creative Moments DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this is such a sweet baby card :) thank you for sharing with us at ATSM !!

    ReplyDelete