Sunday 20 April 2014

Ditzie Digi Designs

Hi everyone, 

It's time for a new challenge over at Ditzie Digi Designs, first though some sad news. This will be my last DT card for Ditzie Digi Designs. I am stepping down from the DT as I have had a change in my situation at work and at the moment until I settle into my new role I do not know how much time I will have free for crafting. I am keeping 2 of my DTs so don't worry I wont be disappearing altogether but I will have 5 less DTs to have to worry about. 

Anyway on with this challenge. Our theme as always is Anything Goes  and here is my DT card. 

 The image is from the Ditzie Digi Designs Etsy store called Baggy Trousers 
The papers are from the Cameo fill patterns
The card base and all shapes and writing are cut on the cameo too.

For those of you, who like me, didn't have a clue what YOLO means its 'young uns' talk for You Only Live Once. My daughter and niece say it all the time and drives me nuts! 
 

The image is coloured entirely with Copics 

Head over to Ditzies Digi Designs blog now to check out the rest of the DT projects and add your own entry.

Links 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colouring and design Stacey!! Dropping FIVE teams! OMG!!! How on earth did you manage it!!! I'm in awe!!! LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete