Wednesday 6 August 2014

Scrappers Delights new release papers

Hi everyone, 

today there is no image release from Scrapper's Delights BUT there is something equally exciting if you are a digi paper hoarder like me! I love digi papers. I love how you can print our as little or as much as you want, you don't have any sheets left that you know you just won't use. I don't know about you but whenever I buy a 'real' paper pad I never actually like every single sheet in them. With digi papers you only print out the ones you will use. If you have a printer that is expensive on inks then maybe digi papers aren't the best thing for you but I have a fantastic printer that runs on really cheap inks. The Canon Pixma MG5350 cost me around £70 and the inks are £4.99 for a 2 full sets off ebay. I have had the printer since last November and I have used less then 6 sets. So less then £15 on ink in 9 months and I print all my papers! Thats less then the price of 2 paper pads. 

Anyway back to Scrapper's Delights. The new Paper Pack Set 1 is released today and comes in 10 designs and you get each design in 4 colours. 


The papers are set to 8" x 8", however when I was making the boxes pictured below I printed them all our stretched to fit an A4 sheet and there was no loss of quality or distortion at all. The colours are so rich and vibrant they really are gorgeous.  

I needed some little boxes to keep all my printed out digis stored in until I get round to colouring them in and found a great cutfile in the Silhouette store for these little stoage boxes each with thei own sleeve. I made 20 of them and did the box and sleeve a different paper, using all 40 of the new papers that you get in this pack. 






Head on over to Scrapper's Delights store now to check out these and the other fantastic digital papers and images. Don't forget the current challenge over at Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog - Anything Goes with Button, Bows and Ribbon!

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

1 comment:

  1. You're wicked wumman!!! HAD to get the papers didn't I and now I have to go to the Silhouette store for the cut files. you are a VERY bad influence missus! These files are absolutely fabulous,so I just HAVE to make some using that beautiful paper! Wicked I tell ya! Wicked! xxx

    ReplyDelete