Sunday 14 September 2014

Time To Dream....

Hi everyone, 

This weekend I have been getting very glittery on my latest project. The lovely Lisa from That Craft Place LTD has a new toy - a laser cutter and the MDF and Greyboard shapes Lisa is now selling in her craft shop are amazing. Including this clock! I knew as soon as I saw it I wanted to make something sparkly and girly for on my craft room wall. 

This is the clock as it comes from Lisa (please note I used a different clock mechanism so the hands on my clock are slightly different to the ones included with the clock)


To this I added some Glossy Accents, sprinkled with glitter and added THE cutest bear in town Teddy Bea from Teddy Bo & Co and TA DAAAAA:


The image I used is Teddy Bea 003 When You Wish Upon A Star (how adorable is she!) from the Teddy Bo & Cos Store.
I used some papers from SheryK Design on Etsy 
I used the Silhouette software to add the text to follow the curve of the circle. 



The image is coloured with copics and some more glitter added. 

Now its TIME for me to go make tea! 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful transformation Stacey! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh oooOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! Do you have my address??? hehehe!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and you would NEVER know it was that same blank piece. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete