Tuesday 20 January 2015

Something a little different

Hi everyone 

Something a little different from me today. This is actually an image I coloured in well before Christmas and then it was put to one side and forgotten about. I finally got the chance a few weeks ago to make something with it and although theres no ribbon or flowers I really love it! 

I think this would make a great card for a girl or a boy - my daughter lives in her Converse All Stars and her blue ones are her favourite so I think I know just the person for this card! 


Papers - Barnyard Blowout by Rasperry Road (This paper has red edging I cut off) 
All shapes cut on the Silhouette Cameo 


I used Copics to colour the image 
Most of the W greys 
B79, B69, B66


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 Cardz 4 Guyz - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - For A Man 
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes 
 


Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! what lovely colouring, perfect!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think any teenager would love this card! The fabric effect backing paper you have used is great. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous colouring of a great image. Love the denim look paper and the starry border.
    So pleased you linked up to Cardz4Guyz this week, hope to see you back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, your colouring skills are superb, a great use with the denim background. I LOVE it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz, we hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very life like!! Beautiful coloring and stunning card Stacey! Thank you for playing along with us at Through The Craft Room Door this week and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [TTCRD DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Blog]

    ReplyDelete