Sunday 29 November 2015

Winter Fairy Halla - Mo Manning

Hi everyone 

Well my family Christmas cards and orders  are finally all made and so today I was able to have a little play about with some of my favourite Christmas images. 

First up is little Winter Fairy Halla from Mo's Digital Pencil. 


Bling string - bought from a craft show  
Ribbon, Pearls, Bling on ribbon  - Brenda's Lace & Ribbon Specials 
Sentiment tags - Lili Of The Valley 

Copics used:
Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000 
Hair C4 C2 C0 
Purple BV02 BV01 BV00 
Lilac BV01 BV00 BV000 




I added clear Copic Spica glitter pen to the wings, breath, hair and pompoms.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

5 comments:

  1. Purplelicious, so beautifully designed and coloured.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey this is so sweet. Great shape card. I can only ever find the normal ie square /rectangular. You must let me know where you get them. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all cutfile shapes from the Silhouette Store that I cut on the Cameo hun. x

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty Stacey, I love the colour and the image is just so sweet!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just absolutely stunning Stacey hunny, I love everything about it, just swooooon
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at DP2
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete