Tuesday 14 February 2017

All Dressed Up Happy Birthday

Hi everyone

I hope you have all had a good day.

Today I made a card with no intention of following any theme or any DT project -  a 'just because' card. Well after I finished I looked and thought it may not be a DT card but every product on it is from The Ribbon Girl! I am so lucky being a GDT for the next few months as clearly I am a big fan of Mary and Andreas products!

The image is 'Happy Birthday' by All Dressed Up. I can't find it in their ETSY store so it may no longer be available but there are loads more cute images in their store HERE


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the base for this card and the little tags.. I used the Woodware Crafty Edger to cut the border on the middle strip. 


Copics used:
Hair E49 E79 E77 E73
Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Pink R85 R83 R81
I added Glossy Accents to the balloon. Look at that SHINE!




Ingredients:


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment