Wednesday 5 July 2017

Just One More Chapter!

Hi everyone, 

Yesterday my daughter and I joined our local Library. I used to love reading years ago and then along came the internet and ipads and games on mobile phones and I fell into the trap and laying in bed on a night on my ipad and then wondering why I never sleep until 3-4am. My daughter (16y.o) has been struggling too and so we made a pact last night. We joined the library and as we went to bed we left our ipads and laptops and phones downstairs. 

I still didnt go to sleep until 3am because the book I chose was sooooo good I kept thinking 'just one more chapter then I will put it down' lol. I realised I didnt have a bookmark so I decided that would be todays project. I knew just which digi to use too. 


Image - Reader - Saturated Canary




Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment